We're meeting in the church again! We are excited to meet with you and worship inside the church building, but we recognize that there are different levels of comfort in our congregation and individuals who are more susceptible to COVID-19. For this reason, we ask that you adhere to the guidelines based upon the CDC's recommendations listed below. We also ask that anyone who feels poorly or recently exhibited any symptoms of illness err on the side of caution and stay home. We also understand there are those who have a compromised immune system or simply uncomfortable with gathering at this time, and they should feel free to stay home. We will continue to provide our service both on our website and Facebook page, which due to video processing may take a few days so be looking for those to be published midweek. We trust that through these difficult times, God will accomplish his perfect will and the love of Christ will be made evident through the Church body. God bless.
Worship at 9:30 am
Nursery available for ages 3 and below throughout the service. Our children's service is held during the second half of the worship service and is for children 4 years old through 5th grade.
- Hand sanitation will be available at multiple locations throughout the facility.
- Bulletins and other printed information will be available on tables at the entrance (will not be personally distributed).
- No door openers/greeters will be serving at this time.
- Spacing/distancing will be implemented. Seating will be spread out and we encourage attendees to accommodate others by maintaining a 6 foot space between non-family members.
- We will suspend the collection of tithes/offerings via “passing the plate” but will have a collection box available at the back door.